Sunday 7 April 2013



 

 


For the past year and a bit, I've always wanted a decent watch - especially a Michael Kors one. I've had my eye on the Chronograph MK-5128 watch (preferably in Gold) but I really liked the MK-8077. It's huge and so heavy! I received this beauty for my 19th birthday last week and almost died when I opened the box.  I absolutely love it, it's so beautiful. It is definitely my favourite out of the other 4 watches I own. They have become increasingly popular recently, but they are so gorgeous! I am so happy to be a proud owner of such an amazing watch after so long! 


bloglovin / instagram: xamycb

1 comment:

  1. That watch is so beautiful! You're so lucky :) I've wanted one for what seems like a life time. I'm never too sure if they'll look to big on my wrist though as I have ridiculously small wrists :( . So jealous!xxx

    ReplyDelete